THERMOPLASTIC INFRARED HEATERS
The HDE PT150 is among the most efficient asphalt and thermoplastic heater in the world. At 87% efficiency you can expect a 40-50% reduction in propane use over other infrared systems. Our unique range of operating temperatures via adjusting gas pressure at the regulator, can better suit varying job and material conditions. The HDE PT150 is designed to be used as a 3' x 3' heater. The HDE PT150 has two separate heat zones 3' x 1.5' that can be independently operated and lit.
• Easily replaceable HDE cartridge with bolt & nut attachment.
• Typical cartridge life is approximately 1500 hours.
• Adjustable regulator to control the temperature of the heaters.
• C.S.A. & C.G.A. approved propane regulator
• Two 40lb vapor LPG tank with a quick fill multi-valve
• Heavy duty nylon strap
• Lifting handles for lifting onto a truck or trailer.